Are you looking for a family-friendly vehicle near Orlando? If so, you should visit our location to see the array of models in our new car inventory. The current stock at our Sanford Chrysler dealership includes boldly styled automobiles like the 2018 Chrysler 300 and the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica.
As you’ve probably heard, the Chrysler Pacifica is the most awarded vehicle of its kind. The Chrysler Pacifica is offered as a gas-only minivan and a hybrid vehicle. The hybrid version of the minivan achieves 84 MPGe, which equates to an all-electric range of 33 miles and a total driving range of 566 miles.
While those statistics are impressive, there’s plenty more to know about the new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. Below you’ll find a few key facts about this new model:
- The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is the automotive industry’s first-ever electrified minivan
- The Chrysler Pacifica features the latest advanced safety and security features, with more than 100 standard and optional features, such as a surround-view camera, adaptive cruise control, parallel and perpendicular park assist, and a forward collision warning
- The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica has standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ and an available Uconnect™ Theater entertainment system that comprises two 10-inch seatback touchscreens
- The Chrysler Pacifica is eligible for two premium audio systems: a 13-speaker Alpine system and a 20-speaker surround-sound Harman Kardon sound system
- The Chrysler Pacifica boasts segment-first hands-free sliding doors and a liftgate that can be opened with a quick kick of your foot
When the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica arrives at our Chrysler dealership serving Orlando, FL, we’re sure it’s going to be a big hit just as its predecessors have been. To learn more about the Chrysler Pacifica, contact Fields Chrysler Jeep® Dodge RAM today.